ProActive Physio is seeking a chartered physiotherapist to join our team.
ProActive Physio has two clinics, located in Gort Medical Centre, and Oranmore, Co.Galway.
The role being offered is a part-time position with immediate start with progression to full-time maternity leave cover. There is scope to progress to a more permanent position after maternity leave cover.
- to provide individualised physiotherapy care, to a varied clinical caseload of orthopaedic, musculoskeletal, sports and pain conditions
- to assess, diagnose and treat patients using evidence based practice and sound clinical reasoning and active rehabilitation
- to attend and contribute to regular inservice training
- to liase with fellow physiotherapists & GPs
- to provide flexible cover and support for other members of staff where necessary
- BSc or higher in Physiotherapy
- Member of ISCP/CORU or eligibility to become a member
- Passion and enthusiasm for helping and working with people
- Dedication to continued learning through research and reflective practice
- Active, exercise based approach to rehabilitation
- 2 years post graduate experience is desirable, however applications will be accepted from new grads and on-site training and CPD support will be provided
- Additional post-grad qualifications
- Pilates and/or Strength & Conditioning and/or Yoga and/or Crossfit qualifications
- Interest in Women’s Health
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills in dealing with patients and working with fellow physiotherapists and allied health professionals
- Outstanding team player with strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative and active problem solving
- Comfortable leading group rehab classes
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com, before March 1st.